Project Setup Wizard
This screen can be reached from the Main screen, using the
Project Setup button.
Controls on the Project Setup Wizard
Controls on the Project Settings Screen
- Step 1: Trim Primary Input's Start & End - Select your main video, then press the
Trim Start & End button to remove any unwanted footage, so that it only contains the
timespan that you want to show in your project.
Set Project Length to Match - Causes the project's length to automatically adjust to
match the length of the Primary Input File, so that trimming it will effectively trim the
whole project. The project length will then appear green in color on the
More - Shows the Project Settings screen for some additional options.
- Step 2: Synchronize Other Inputs - Adjust the timing of your other input files to
match that of your primary input. Click the buttons below to open the
Input Sync Tool for that input file.
- Step 3: Configure Data Input & Displays - Select a data input, choose which
template to use, and add additional display objects.
Use for New Projects - Causes this Project Setup Wizard to appear automatically when creating a
new project using the New Project Menu.
Other Settings - Shows the Project Settings screen for some additional options.
- Set Project Length to Match - See the description in the
Project Setup Wizard section above. This works the same way, but also allows you to
apply it to an input other than what was selected as your primary input file.
- Manually Set Project Length - By default, project length is based on the input
files in the project. This option allows you to manually set the desired project length
instead. The project length will then appear blue in color on the
Main screen, and it can be set there as well by clicking on it.
As with other time indexes in this product, this is in the format of hh:mm:ss.nn
- Preferred Speed Measurement - See the Preferred Speed Unit description in the
Project Setup Wizard section above.
- User Notes - This is space for you to enter your own notes about the project.